Ivana Maletić, životopisIvana Maletić nalazi se na četvrtom mjestu HDZ-ove izborne liste za Europski parlament 2013. godine. Rođena je 1973. godine, završila je studij ekonomije na Sveučilištu u Zagrebu. Odlično govori engleski jezik, trenutno radi u sektoru razvoja. Radila je za državnu riznicu, ministarstvo finacija. Sudjelovala je u pregovorima s Europskom unijom oko poglavlja koja je Hrvatska trebala odraditi. Suradnik je i koautor mnogih knjiga o ekonomiji i finacijama.
1. Family name: Maletić
2. First names: Ivana
3. Date of birth: 12 October 1973
4. Passport holder: Croatian
5. Residence: Croatia
Ivana Maletić, iz Šibenika. Magistar ekonomskih znanosti Sveučilišta u Zagrebu. Stručnjakinja za javne financije, proračun i EU fondove s 14 godina radnog iskustva u Ministarstvu financija. Objavila je velik broj stručnih i znanstvenih radova, suautorica više značajnih knjiga na području javnih financija. Sudjeluje u brojnim istraživačkim projektima. Aktivno sudjelovala u pregovorima o pristupanju Republike Hrvatske u Europsku uniju kao zamjenica glavnog pregovarača i pregovaračica za poglavlje 22 Regionalna politika i koordinacija strukturnih instrumenata (EU fondova). Međunarodno priznata predavačica i savjetnica u području financijskog upravljanja.
Institution [ Date from - Date to ] Degree(s) or Diploma(s) obtained:
- Faculty of business and economics, University of Zagreb (1992 – 1997)
- Master of Economics and Business
- The Chartered Institute of Public Finance and accountancy, CIPFA (2004-2006)
- International Certificate and Diploma in Public Sector
- Accounting and Audit
7. Language skills: Indicate competence on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 - excellent; 5 - basic)
Language Reading Speaking Writing
- Croatian 1 1 1
- English 1 1 1
8. Membership of professional bodies:
- Croatian Association of accountants and financial specialist
9. Other skills:
- Computer literate (MS office)
10. Present position:
- President of Center for Public and Nonprofit Sector Development
11. Years within the firm:
- 6 month - Centre is newly established, before Center 14 years - Ministry of Finance
12. Key qualifications:
- Public finance, budget processes and functioning of the State Treasury
- Development of financial management and control system for implementation of the pre-accession programmes within the EU assistance: CARDS, Phare, ISPA, Sapard, IPA
- Active participation in negotiating process during Croatia’s accession to the EU (as deputy chief negotiator, negotiator for chapter 22 and member in negotiation team for chapter 32 and 33)
- Development of financial management and control system in the Ministry of Finance and methodology for government entities (budget users and local government units)
- State accounting - methodology development, coordination of the accounting system with IPSAS, GFS and ESA95, development of the financial reporting system
13. Specific experience in the region:
Country, Date from – to
- Croatia 1997 -
- Serbia 10 – 16 May 2012
- Montenegro 1 – 2 December 2011
- Bosnia and Herzegovina November 2010 – January 2011
- Slovenia during 2002 - 2004
14. Professional Experience:
- Date, Location, Company, Position, Description
- Croatia Center for Public and Nonprofit Sector Development
- President Establishment of the Center; Advisory services for entities in public sector (budget users and local
government units) and nonprofit sector,
- Organization of workshops and seminars: list of workshops and seminars conducted in February
- Workshops on implementation of Fiscal Responsibility Act and assessment of financial management
and control system at the level of budget users: 14.2.2012. Šibenik 20 participants, 16.2.2012. Zagreb 22 participants, 22.2.2012. Vinkovci 28
participants, 24.2.2012. Dubrovnik 25 participants
- Seminars on implementation of Fiscal Responsibility Act and assessment of financial management and control system at the level of budget users and local government units
15.2.2012. Rijeka 40 participants,17.2.2012. Zagreb 200 participants, 20.2.2012. Osijek 96 participants, 23.2.2012. Split 55 participants
- Seminars on financial management, reporting for specific group of budget users (hospitals, social care centers, institutions in culture, judiciary, schools…) from 11 June to 20 June, Zagreb, more than 500 participants
2012 May 10 -16
- Serbia Europa l.t.d. Senior short term expert
- Serbian EC project EuropAid/128950/C/SER/RS Further support for implementation of DIS
- The main objective of the assignment was to prepare and implement the training activities in relation to IPA budgetary and financial management arrangements based on the example of Croatia where
- IPA III & IV management and control systems are granted the conferral of management of aid.
- Prepared and delivered three day workshop on convergence of financial regulation, management IPA funds, supervision and monitoring, accounting, reporting, risks for absorption, lessons learnt...
2011 Dec 1-2
- Montenegro ECW Senior short term expert
- Montenegro EC project EuropAid/129081/C/SER/ME Strengthening the management and control system for EU financial assistance in Montenegro
- Seminar and consultation sessions on IPA accreditation process in Croatia and conferral of management powers by EC to provide practical experience of how Croatia addressed the criteria required in IPA Implementing Regulation for decentralised management of IPA.
- Prepared and delivered first session (Session 1. Path to accreditation and conferral of management powers allowing for decentralised management of IPA) of one day Seminar on “Accreditation for Decentralised Management of IPA in Croatia” and conducted meetings with CAO, NAO and national fund staff to discuss practical experience of preparation for accreditation and verification audit by EC auditors.
November 2010 – January 2011
- Croatia Public Finance institute Senior expert (researcher)
- Research project Impact of the EU integration process on public finances and the budgetary management process of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Conducted analysis and prepare study on Impact of the EU integration process on public finances and the budgetary management process of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Specific parts which I prepared were: Overview on the impact of EU integration process on public finance and budget management, Net financial flow and impact of joining Croatia
February 2008 – 21 December 2011
- Croatia Ministry of Finance State Secretary, National Authorizing Officer, Negotiator for chapter 22 and Deputy Chief
1. Managing National Accreditation for IPA and activities to achieve conferral of management (for nDIS system), for “waiving ex ante control” in progress Satisfying accreditation criteria is the main condition to be fulfilled for gaining work permit from the European Commission and for managing European Funds. All institutions involved in the Date Location Company Position Description
- Negotiator implementation of EU pre-accession programmes were obliged to carry out detailed and comprehensive preparations regarding the establishment of control environment, risk management, control activities, monitoring and evaluation system as well as information and communication system. All the above mentioned is defined in the Annex to the European Commission IPA Implementing Regulation. NAO was responsible to manage all preparatory activities throughout the whole system. These areas actually constitute parts of the comprehensive concept of the sound financial management, i.e. the basic components of the public internal financial control system defined by the Law on public internal financial control system. Therefore, during the period of accession to the EU, internal financial control system is being introduced into the practice of Croatia through two processes. One of the processes includes preparation and utilisation of EU preaccession assistance programmes for which all institutions must have fully established internal financial control system, in accordance with EU requirements. The other one is the negotiation process in the framework of which, in Chapter 32 - Financial Supervision, Croatia becomes obliged to set up and apply internal financial control system. Through the system of managing pre-accession assistance programmes the Republic of Croatia acquires practical experience on the European Commission requirements in the framework of each particular element of the internal financial control system. This experience has been developed since 2004 when preparations for the utilisation of first pre-accession assistance programmes – PHARE, ISPA and SAPARD took place. At the same time from 2004 in the framework of negotiations the activities on primary and secondary legislations regarding public internal financial control system have commenced (PIFC). This was main scope of my work.
2. Monitoring the system and follow up activities upon EC auditors’ recommendations
3. Preparatory activities for EDIS (preparation and implementation of road maps to EDIS for each of IPA components)
4. Managing TA project (part at the side of the Ministry of Finance) PHARE 2006 - Development of Institutional Capacity for Management of EU Structural Funds Post-Accession - Institutionalb Building Component (completed in November 2009)
5. Managing TA project at the side of Ministry of finance IPA I 2007 Support to NAO/NF in further development of decentralised management DIS leading to the EDIS (completed in August 2010)
6. Managing TA project at the side of Ministry of finance PHARE 2006 Improving Budget Processes for Effective Financial Management (completed in November 2010)
7. Implementation of PIFC system, strategic planning and multi year budget framework
8. Organization of workshops and seminars on financial reforms in light of harmonization with European rules and practise, and implementation of PIFC system (organized in the Ministry of Finance for first level budget users – ministries, average number of participants 60)
9. Development of AFCOS system and AFCOS strategy
10. Improvement of control mechanisms within the system of preaccesion funds
11. Negotiation and closure of chapter 22 Regional Policy and Structural instruments
12. Development and delivery of the National Concepts for Career Development and Management Development in Croatia. Completed seminars and workshops organised by the Danish School of Public Administration on issues related to both generic management and leadership development and didactic and pedagogical issues related to development and delivery of training Date Location Company Position Description for higher officials.
13. Author with prof Vašiček of the paper: Convergence of Croatian financial and budget regulations to the framework and practices of the European Union, published by Academic Public Administration Studies http://www.apas.admpubl.snspa.ro/handle/2010/96
May 2005 - February 2008
- Croatia Ministry of Finance, Sector for budget execution Assistant Minister cand Deputy NAO 1. Financial management of national funds, development and implementation of accounting methodology, cash planning and management, financial planning
2. Development of the Single Treasury Account
3. Development of the Treasury Strategy
4. Comparison between government accounting system, GFS and ESA. Introduction of changes in accounting system related to harmonization with GFS and ESA requirements.
5. Participation in working group dealing with introduction of PIFC system in Croatia
6. Organization of workshops and seminars on budget processes, financial reforms and introduction of PIFC system (organized in the Ministry of Finance for first level budget users – ministries, average number of participants 60)
7. Performance of tasks in relation to the financial management of EU funds by the National Fund (NF)
8. Nominated member of different monitoring committees for EU programmes
9. Co-ordination of activities with other partners involved in the EU funds implementation and programming and co-operation with other departments of the Ministry of Finance
10. Leading process of National Accreditation for PHARE, ISPA and SAPARD
11. Managing preparation of the structures for IPA
12. Managing TA project (part at the side of the Ministry of Finance) CARDS 2004 - Support to the National Authorising Officer and National Co-ordinators in Decentralised Implementation and Management of EU Assistance (completed in October 2008)
13. Member of negotiation teams in chapters 22, 32 and 33
October 2004 – October 2005
- Croatia, Hungary LGI – Open Society Foundations Fellow Supervision system in the units of local and regional self-government. This was fellowship programme within which I conducted research and prepared study: Subnational budget watch in Croatia. Is anybody there? This paper is about supervisory and monitoring role of the central government and public in general over the local government units in Croatia. Legal background and present situation regarding budget processes, their openness and transparency were analyzed. Since the most of the studies were done for the central government I conducted a survey to analyse openness of budget processes and mechanisms of monitoring and control at theb level of local government units. The main finding shows that the lack of institutional and legal framework for supervisory and control environment causes the absence of active central government and public involvement in the local government units’ activities and, in addition, creates an obstacle for their further development. I argue that supervision and monitoring function are the imperative if government wants to improve decision making process and to increase public confidence in government as well as to increase public participation in budget processes to reach better transparency. Since it is not easy to develop supervisory and monitoring functions and to build the related structures a number of recommendations with working plans and roadmap are offered.September Croatia Ministry of Finance, Head of Department Organization and establishment of the National Fund in Croatia, preparation for accreditation Date Location Company Position Description
2004 – May 2005
- National Fund Department
- Development of financial management and accounting procedures in the National fund and whole system for the EU pre-accession funds
- Establishment of rules and procedures applied for PHARE, ISPA and SAPARD programme and performance of tasks by the NF
- Slovenia Center for Excellence in Finance
- Lecturer Lecturer on CEF summer school for public finance. The purpose of the School is to introduce budget processes and treasury system to young economists in Public Sector. Topics which I covered were: 1. Budget and budget processes in general, 2. Budget execution and 3.Treasury
April 2004 - June 2004
- Croatia USAID Junior expert - researcher
- Research on Financing of local units. Conducted research and prepared study which covered following topics:
A. Local government’s budget system (legal framework and implementation in practice)
1. Budget preparation (changes from line item to program budgeting – key aspects, advantages and disadvantages)
2. Budget execution (cash management, maintenance of local government assets and liabilities, debt management, limitation on commitments and payments of the spending units)
3. Control and accounting (changes from cash to accrual – key aspects, advantages and disadvantages)
B. Local public finance operations
1. System of revenues and expenses/expenditures (statistical data, revenue and expenditure assignments to local governments, intergovernmental fiscal relations)
2. Local finance administration
C. Local government investments and borrowing
1. Legal framework and operating rules
2. Establishing and managing investment and debt database
3. Statistical data and analysis
D. Information system
1. Legal framework
2. Financial reporting vs. budget reporting
3. Communication between LG and interested parties
January 2002 – June 2002
- Croatia Public Finance Institute Junior expert - researcher
- Financing of science in Croatia
- Conducted analysis of the science sector and prepared study on financing, own resources, relations between Universities, Faculties and Ministry of Science.
January 2001 – June 2001
- Croatia Public Finance Institute Junior expert - researcher
- Budget management in local units throughout Croatia
- Conducted research and prepared study on budget cycle and financial instruments at the level of local government units.
December 1997 – September 2004
- Croatia Ministry of Finance, Department for government accounting and financial reporting
1.Development of different by-laws related to budget processes (e.g. By-law on budget users own revenues, By-lay on budget accounting and general ledger, By-law on financial reporting in budget accounting, By-law on budget classification, By-law on functioning of STA…) and new Budget Act
2. Reform of government accounting system and harmonization with GFS 2001, introduction of modified accrual accounting,
3. Development and implementation of new classification system (economic, organizational, Date Location Company Position Description functional, programme and source of financing),
4. Daily work with budget users, preparing and delivering presentations related to the budget processes (preparation, execution, accounting)
5. Cooperation with CEF (as country coordinator) on CIPFA programme for certification of public accountants
15. Other relevant information (e.g. Publications):
• Lecturer at various seminars, trainings and conferences in Croatia (since 1998, conducted minimum 10 seminars per year with more than 100 participants per seminar. Main topics: Budget processes, Treasury, Annual Financial Reports, PIFC, Fiscal discipline, Public Finance Reform, Managing Pre-accession Funds)
• Lecturer (upon an invitation) at conferences on finance, accounting and audit in the organization of Croatian accountants and financial officials community
• An author of numerous articles and works for accountants and financial officials in public sector – Accounting and Finance (RIF); Accounting, Audit and Finance (RRIF),
Accounting and taxes in practice (RIPUP)
• Co-author of numerous books:
1. Group of authors, Budget system: accounting, finance, audit, taxes,
Croatian accountants and financial officials community, Zagreb, 2000
2. Ivana Maletić, Ivana Jakir-Bajo, Budget accounting, Informator, Zagreb, 2001
3. Ivana Maletić, Vesna Vašiček, Davor Vašiček, Introduction to budget accounting 2002, Croatian accountants and financial officials community, Zagreb, 2002
4. Ivana Maletić, Ivana Jakir-Bajo, Budget planning and accounting, Centre for accounting and finance, Zagreb, 2003
5. Group of authors, The accounting of budget and budget users, Accounting, audit and finance, Zagreb, 2008
6. Ivana Maletić, Ivana Jakir-Bajo, Ana Zorić, Fiscal responsibility, Croatian accountants and financial officials community, Zagreb, 2011
- Autor: dnevno.hr
- Photo: Jurica Galoic/PIXSELL
- Datum: ponedjeljak, 08. travnja 2013. u 15:57
- Jeste li za legalizaciju indijske konoplje u Hrvatskoj?
- Za koga ćete glasati u prvom krugu predsjedničkih izbora u RH?
- Hoće li ostavka Ruže Tomašić ugroziti Karamarkovu domoljubnu koaliciju?
- Koji je pravi razlog uhićenja Milana Bandića?
- Treba li Hrvatska dati svoje autoceste u koncesiju strancima na 40 godina kako predlaže Milanovićeva vlada?
- Podržavate li referendum građanske inicijative 'U ime obitelji' i promjenu izbornog zakonodavstva?
- Jeste li za provođenje lustracije kako to predlaže HDZ?
Raskrinkavanje slučaja Ferguson: Što se zapravo događa u Americi?
U Fergusonu je ubijen još jedan mladi crnac, od strane policije. Policajac je oslobođen, što je prouzročilo val demonstracija, popraćen uobičajenim pljačkanjem dućana, i rasprave o rasizmu, brutalnost
- NAIVNI HRVATI NASJELI: Braco sa Srebrnjaka ne liječi pogledom! On je vrač, okultist i mag preko kojeg govori čisti Đavao!
- SVI PREDSJEDNIKOVI LJUDI: Josipovićev i Mesićev pijun - krivac za smrt hrvatskih mladića, udbaš i podupiratelj jugoslavenskih krvnika
- Jeziva potvrda Šešeljevih riječi: 'Pusić je unuka suradnika četničkog vojvode koji je hrvatske vojnike spremao za klaonicu'
- EKSKLUZIVNO: Ovo su ljudi koje Hanžeković dovodi u EPH!
- ROJS: 'Hrvatski problem je veleizdajnička četnička stoka sitnog zuba, a taj Šešelj nek' dođe opet ćemo ih mi isti pobijediti'
- Poznati SDP-ovac brutalno izvrijeđao hrvatske branitelje: 'Trebalo ih je izpendrčiti bez pardona, preko hrvatstva stječu materijalnu korist'(FOTO)
- U Partiji opet vrije: Jače nego ikada zaratili Josipović i Milanović! Predsjednik ima novog čovjeka za čelo SDP-a
- FOTO: Porno mailovi direktora Croatia Airlinesa! Milanovićev rođak u seks skandalu
EKSKLUZIVNO: Kikaševo kukavičje cviljenje u USKOK-u! (VIDEO)
To Kikaševo jadno držanje i plač pred istražiteljima, mnoge bi, prije svega one istančanog književnog ukusa, moglo podsjetiti na Krležinog generala koji s lakoćom pošalje stotine ljudi u smrt ali zato
Milanović definitivno odlazi iz politike?!
"Premijer se strašno umorio i nema više ni volje ni snage boriti se sa stvarima na koje ne može utjecati, no definitivno neće se preda(va)ti do kraja mandata". Ne uspije li na izborima sljedeće godine
- GROBAR HRVATSKOG NOGOMETA: Ovo su ljudi iz bogate Mamićeve hobotnice, koji ga spašavaju od progona i omogućavaju bogaćenje?
DIJABOLIČNO ZLO U HRVATA: Hanžeković štuje i razgovara s bogom Ballom, priziva Lucifera, oskvrnjuje Isusa i usput odlučuje što će Hrvati znati!
Svoga sebe, svoje biće na 33. stupnju masonerije predao je čistom zlu Luciferu, a zauzvrat od njega dobio je sve materijalno bogatstvo ovoga svijeta. Isto ono bogatstvo koje je Đavao ponudio Isusu u z
- NEVIĐENA SRAMOTA! Dali Šešelju prostor u hrvatskom eteru: 'Čuo sam se s Josipovićevim ljudima...'